If you would like to invite the author to speak or read at your event, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events and Appearances:
- November 12, 2016, 12:30 p.m. Reading and book signing at Central Presbyterian Church, Atlanta, GA.
- November 13, 2016, 10 a.m. Reading and book signing at Presbyterian Village, Austell, GA.
Podcast of a Past Reading
In March 2016 Cindy read from her book and answered questions at First Baptist Church in Asheville, NC. Follow the link below to listen to this presentation.
Past Events and Appearances:
- February 27. Rose Glen Literary Festival in Sevierville, TN. For more information, visit www.roseglenfestival.com
- March 16. First Baptist Church, Asheville, NC. http://www.fbca.net/
- May 17. “Authors Visit” at Henderson County Public Library, 6:00-7:15 p.m. For directions see: http://www.henderson.lib.nc.us/
- April 6. Private book club appearance, Asheville, NC.
- May 25. Reading and book signing at the Assembly Inn, Montreat Conference Center, Montreat, NC.
- September 9-10. Carolina Mountains Literary Festival 2016 in Burnsville, NC. For more information, visit http://cmlitfest.org/
- October 22. Book signing at Altapass Orchard, Spruce Pine, NC.
- Nov. 2. Holcombe Book Club, Country Club of Spartanburg, Spartanburg, SC.
- March 26, 6 p.m. Women’s Leadership Panel hosted by the League of Women Voters of Asheville-Buncombe County, Skyland/South Buncombe Library, Asheville, NC. Directions May 1, 7 p.m. Reading and book signing at the Regulator Bookshop, Durham, NC. www.regulatorbookshop.com
- May 17, 3 p.m. Reading and book signing at the Celo Inn, Burnsville, NC. www.celoinn.com
- May 31, 2 p.m. Reading and book signing at Union Avenue Books, Knoxville, TN. www.unionavebooks.com
- June 2, 7 p.m. Reading and book signing a Malaprops, Asheville, NC. www.malaprops.com
- June 17, 5 p.m. Reading and books signing at Hub City Bookshop, Spartanburg, SC. www.hubcity.org/bookshop/about/
- June 21, 2 p.m. Reading and book signing at Flyleaf Books, Chapel Hill, NC, in partnership with Volunteers for Youth. www.flyleafbooks.com
- June 28, 4 p.m. Reading and book signing at “Writers on the Rock” at Chimney Rock State Park, Chimney Rock, NC. www.chimneyrockpark.com
- July 10, 6:30 p.m. Reading and book signing at City Lights Bookstore, Sylva, NC. citylightsnc.com
- August 2, 3 p.m. Reading and book signing at Dandelion Eatery, Hendersonville, NC. In partnership with Mainstay. www.dandelioneatery.org
- August 16, 6:30 p.m. Reading and talk at Black Mountain Correctional Center For Women, Black Mountain, NC
- September 8, 5:30 p.m. Reading and book signing at Mercer University Southern Studies Department, Macon GA (exact location TBA)
- September 9, 6:30 p.m. Reading and book signing at First Presbyterian Church of Tallahassee, FL. http://www.oldfirstchurch.org/
- September 11, 7:30 p.m.Reading and book signing at Koinonia Farm, Americus, GA. http://www.koinoniapartners.org/
- September 8, 10 am, Vineville Baptist Church Book Club, Macon, GA
- September 28, Women for Women Annual Membership Meeting, Isis, Asheville, NC
- October 10, Southern Festival of Books, Nashville, TN
- October 12, Bibliofeast in Charlotte, NC, hosted by the Charlotte chapter of the Women’s National Book Association
- October 30, 5 p.m., Open Porch, Andrews, NC
- November 6-8. Panel discussion and book signing at Georgia Literary Festival, Georgia Regents University, Augusta, GA. For more information see: http://www.georgiacenterforthebook.org/Georgia-Literary-Festival/